The Greater Fargo Moorhead Economic Development Corporation (GFMEDC) is a catalyst for economic growth and prosperity. Using a comprehensive approach to economic development, the GFMEDC accelerates job and wealth creation in Cass County, ND and Clay County, Minn.
The GFMEDC will:
- Lead the development of a robust economy where people and businesses thrive
- Strategically pursue job creation and business attraction
- Work with K-12, higher education and industry to ensure a strong talent pipeline
- Support a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Create collaboration between public and private sectors
We have a magnificent product to sell. Greater Fargo Moorhead and companies located here benefit from a business-friendly environment, a well-developed and reliable infrastructure, exceptional higher education and research institutions, and a culture of hard work and collaboration.
The GFMEDC, a non-profit organization, is funded both privately and publicly. Primary-sector, retail, and service-oriented businesses invest in our efforts, and the Cass and Clay County Commissions provide public funding.