Direct all phases of Government Account Marketing and Contract Management to include sales strategies and sales opportunities. This is to be accomplished via direct interaction and management of select Government Agencies.
Government Agency Interaction and Management
- This position interfaces and supports sales and operations with responsibilities for managing and supporting the lifecycle of contracts and customer relationships. This role requires a customer service focus, contract management, comprehensive organizational skills with analytical ability. Manage the implementation and maintenance of new and existing government contracts. This includes, but is not limited to, initial proposal creation, modifications, pricing updates, and execution accuracy. Assist dealers and customers with bid specifications, discount questions and quoting in coordination with the Account Managers. Effectively work with other Government Accounts team members and deliver world class customer support. Position may have supervisory responsibilities.
Communication and Trade Shows
- Work cross-functionally with legal, finance, marketing, HR, field staff, dealers, as well as Doosan-Bobcat leadership to ensure effective workflow and execution throughout the contract life cycle. Communicating with the field sales staff and dealerships on contract start dates, end dates, price pages, what equipment is eligible, and how to quote customers. Participate in field schools, training dealerships on proper quoting, ordering, delivering procedures. Communication with Regional Managers/District Managers/dealerships, when a new contract is up for bid/rebid and get input on discounts required to make good business decisions. Support internal reporting requirements as it pertains to contract performance and sales reporting. Maintain a show database that has dates of shows pertaining to state contracts. Support and attend trade shows or conferences that will This will include booth order, literature order, equipment locating and coordinating for the booth. Also, keeping the local Regional Manager/District Managers/Field Product Representatives apprised of the show and asking for assistance when applicable. Working several shows throughout the year. Many of them will be on or over weekends.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Finance
- Experience Required: 7>10 years
- Travel Required: >50%
- Ability to present to small and large groups.
- Ability to lead & participate in project.
- Previous government sales experience required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Product knowledge of Doosan, Bobcat and its competitors’ a plus.
- Military Experience a plus
- Ability to operate machines proficiently would also be a requirement for demonstrations.
- Computer skills; Salesforce.com, Intermediate/Advanced in Microsoft Excel
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp;jsessionid=7B04541A6D2798BC6B481ACD6B6911D9?org=DII&cws=3&rid=3136 →