Website Doosan Bobcat
The Marketing Manager is responsible for using key market knowledge to execute communication and promotional tactics, allowing our customers to identify and differentiate product and channel advantages over the competition. This position leads the campaign planning process, develops and executes promotional materials and tactics which maximize return on investment and are consistent with the brand, annual operating plan and segmentation strategies.
This position manages a multi-million annual marketing budget; leads multiple agency staff in the development and execution of their annual marketing strategy; and partners with marketing, sales, aftermarket and other business functions to lead strategic marketing efforts in their respective areas. This position is both internal and customer facing and is responsible for moving others to action without direct responsibility for them.
Role & Responsibility
Customer Value Proposition
- Guide the development of features, benefits, application and results to the customer for the brand, products and channel support services.
- Develop and drive Bobcat and Doosan’s overall marketing materials strategy, including development of literature, brochures and multi-media.
- Executes the public relations strategy for Bobcat and Doosan brands
- Appropriately represent Bobcat in in-person and on-camera interviews
- Successful development and management of marketing and advertising budgets in excess of $5 million annually
Data Analysis and Management
- Use marketing analytics to drive and maximize marketing communication efforts.
- Analyze retails and industry data to identify sales trends and conduct marketing planning and development.
Creative Planning and Execution
- Lead development and execution of creative, including planning and execution of photo, video and other related efforts.
Marketing Campaign Strategy & Process
- Develop and execute promotional campaigns, materials and tactics.
Create and execute annual marketing plan. Lead multi-agency teams in development and delivery of marketing tools and processes.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, and/or Communication
- Experience Required: 7>10 years
- Travel Required: 10-24%
- Background in the manufacturing industry is strongly preferred.
- Product operation experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrates intimate knowledge of how to identify and leverage customer tendencies, unmet needs, product differentiators, and the strengths of the competition.
- Experience in utilizing CRM tools.
- Ability to analyze historical, current and forecasted customer data to identify opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- Experience developing and delivering marketing collateral
- Must have or can obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Demonstrated exceptional decision making capabilities and capable of self-direction
- Demonstrated strong financial acumen
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing principles and strategies
- Demonstrated strong project management experience.
- Analytic capabilities
- Immediately take over and contribute to key marketing activities
- Make decisions on the fly, using excellent judgment, level headed decision making and professional communication
- Effectively manage marketing activities in an ever-changing economic and business environment
- Ability to be interviewed and appear on video by trade media and agency partners and appropriately represent Bobcat/Doosan Company and products
- Routinely engage and influence stakeholders across the business and dealer network
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.doosan.com/job/West-Fargo-Marketing-Manager-ND-58078/432789900/ →