Website Doosan Bobcat
Develop and execute re-marketing strategy which will help dispose of lease returns and drive higher equipment values in the secondary market.
Implement programs to help dealer channels execute re-marketing strategy.
Monitor trends within secondary market for compact construction equipment.
Role & Responsibility
Strategic Market Performance
- Develop analytic tools for dealer/customer facing functional areas that measure performance, market trends and prioritize different factors that impact the used equipment business.
Used Equipment Marketing Research
- Drive consistent adoption and utilization of the company’s methodology of capturing voice of market for used equipment.
Used Equipment Sales Programs
- Develop and drive to market a financial solution that aligns the needs of the dealers and used equipment buyers to the market opportunity
- Develop a system and consistent process for converting used equipment buyers to new equipment buyers.
Strategic Marketing Initiatives & Measurement
- Drive the development and adoption of marketing campaigns, which capitalize on and leverage internal analytics, tools, marketing industry best practices.
- Exceptional marketing, branding and communication competencies
- Former experience in channel/customer facing functional areas with construction equipment manufacturer.
- Strong financial acumen
- Exceptional vendor management competency
- Ability to effectively influence Field Marketers, dealers, executives, peers and direct reports
- Ability to mentor and develop others.
- Tenacious execution.
- Understand and act on what’s best for the company, dealer and customer.
- Generate solutions based on critical analysis.
- Set and maintain focus on high priority items.
- Collaborate and execute achievement of common objectives with other teams.
- Actively seek out new ideas and approaches.
- Consistently demonstrate an eagerness to meet challenges.
- Preferred: Professional business experience in sales and marketing, field experience calling on construction dealer network, or Green Belt certified
- Education required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related field
- Experience required: 5>7 years
- Travel required: 25 – 50%
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.doosan.com/job/West-Fargo-Remarketing-Solutions-Manager-ND-58078/435334300/ →