March 17, 2017 | ByTina
As an Application Architect you will primarily focus on our dealer and customer facing solutions in areas such as eCommerce, CRM and WCMS.
Your role is to drive increased innovation and agility through better use of technology and by leveraging internal and external technology experts more effectively. Creative thinking is essential to balance technical constraints with business imperatives.
You also ensure technical solutions align to the enterprise architecture principles.
Knowledge / Education / Experience
• Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology; Master’s Degree in Information Technology
• Experience Required: 7>10 years
• Experience in application architecture, system integration and implementation of packaged solutions such as SAP Hybris or Salesforce. Solid understanding of typical web application design patterns and integration patterns
• Experience with web technologies such as HTML/CSS/JS, Angular, REST/JSON
• Experience leveraging IaaS/PaaS/SaaS services such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
• Experience with Java-based solution stacks including frameworks such as Spring, Jackson, Apache CXF or Apache Camel
• Working knowledge of web and application tier technologies such as Apache Tomcat or Apache HTTPD
• Experience configuring and rolling out automation tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo, Maven, Ant, SonarQube and advanced unit and integration tests
• Able to bridge business and technology, show how technology enables business, facilitate both business and technology focused meetings
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to document solutions or interact with senior stakeholders
• Solution focused, creative and willing to thinker and try something else
• Willing to work with distributed and multi-cultural teams
• Travel Required: 25 – 50%
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.