Manager – Dealer Accounts
March 16, 2017 | ByTina
LOCATION: West Fargo Office
Develop and manage an independent dealer distribution network to facilitate and maximize the share and sales of products for the Company.
Process and Product Familiarization
· The individual may also be assigned to training territories to experience job requirements first hand by working with Account Managers on day-to-day issues. During the training period, the individual will learn details of products, accessories, and services as well as the marketing/business functions and other job requirements of a Dealer Account Manager.
· As product competencies develop, the individual may assist in the training of Account Managers both individually and in group situations.
· Develop and maintain a dealer organization capable of delivering quality experiences at all its operation levels to customers. Work with dealership to provide high customer satisfaction and to cultivate strong customer relationships.
· Develop a relationship with the dealer organization embodying mutual trust and respect. Influence the course of action of the dealer to the mutual benefit of the Company and the dealer. Manage day-to-day interest, plans and goals of the Company to meet or exceed the needs of the customer. Protect and manage the financial resources of the Company and our dealers.
· Communicate the needs of the customers and dealers to the appropriate department within the Company who are responsible for follow-up action.
· Attain market share goals through product sales. Market and sell all available products to drive branding. Develop and manage the sales to dealers annually. Drive appropriate inventory. Respond to order and retail requests.
· Develop annual district strategy and individual dealer strategy to maximize on the market potential in those areas.
Dealer Communication and Accountability
· Drive dealer performance by holding quarterly Sales/Action Plan meetings with core dealers. Present market share data and competitive trends. Review sales data and dealer action plans quarterly with dealer principal. Display assertive implementation of Action Plan items.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, and/or Marketing
· Experience Required: 2>5 years
· Commercial marketing
· Territory management
· Strong written and verbal communications
· Travel Required: > 50%
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.