Website MAC'S Inc
Grow with us! Bring your retail buying experience to an organization that values innovation and future growth, joining a team committed to strategy, and company values.
MAC’S Inc. is a well-established and successful retailer that provides an unique assortment of hardware and other products for farm, home and industry. We have 15 locations throughout MN, ND, SD, and a corporate office and distribution center in Moorhead, MN.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Work to ensure the financial success of the company by meeting or exceeding sales, GM, ROI & turn rate
· Continuously research and retain product knowledge and identify trends, while keeping MAC’S core business and customers in mind
· Manage product re-ordering process and maintain proper inventory levels with stores in assigned categories company wide
· Ensure timely shipment and order planning, coordinating with inventory control and receiving
· Develop promotional programs and endcaps in partnership with marketing
Communicate frequently with store management to discuss inventory levels, planning and sales
· Work with SAP software to analyze trends and evaluate company sales and inventory data
· 3+ years of experience with purchasing/retail buying
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Working knowledge of the principles and practices of buying
· Skill in preparing and analyzing complex technical specifications, bids and proposals
· SAP software experience preferred
· Experience working with planograms
Outstanding Benefits Program – Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, Paid Time Off, 401k, Profit Sharing and more!