July 7, 2017 | Bysmartmovefm
Open Until Filled:
The physician provides professional, high quality, outpatient primary medical care and related education to students of North Dakota State University and provides consultation and education to the University staff and faculty. Participates in quality improvement, safety and other patient care programs established by the Student Health Service.
This position is 40 hours/week during the academic year, 16 hours/week during the summer.
– M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited medical school or osteopathic school of medicine
– Board eligible or board certified in family practice or internal medicine
– Active, current and unencumbered license to practice medicine in the state of ND
– 5 years’ experience in college health, public health or clinic setting
– DEA certification and eligibility
– Current CPR/AED certification or eligibility
– Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
– Computer skills
– Experience working with mental health patients
– Experience in the use of an electronic medical record/practice management system