Office Sign Company is one of the premier e-commerce companies in Fargo, North Dakota, specializing in a variety of sign products and personalized goods. We pride ourselves on our service and quality craftsmanship, offering a product that we truly believe is unique and functional. We’re nothing without our customers, and so we aim to provide our clients an unparalleled shopping experience. Additionally, we strive to keep American manufacturing alive by creating jobs, driving creativity and collaboration, and building strong and trusted relationships with our customers, vendors, and the local community of Fargo-Moorhead. It is our desire to make Office Sign Company one of the most sought-after employers in the area, and we take pride in the benefits and culture that we offer to our employees. The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce recognized Office Sign Company as the 2015 Winner of the “Small Business of the Year” Award, a 2016 Finalist for the “Young Professional’s Best Place to Work” Award, and a 2017 Runner-Up for “Best Business”. We anticipate even more successes in the years to come, and would love to have you join the team!
We seek to hire a positive, energetic, detail-orientated, and self-motivated Production Artist/Printer to create artwork for our orders, prepare art files for printing, and ensure designs are ready prior to fabrication.
· Turn customer orders into production-ready art files at a quick pace with focus on accuracy, to ensure our customers’ signs and other products are designed exactly how they expect them to be.
· Becoming intimate with Office Sign Company’s workflow, acting as a liaison between the art department and the printing department, ensuring that art files are setup properly for our various production departments.
· Support and assist the Lead Production Printer in running the sublimation printers to print off the artwork for heat pressing. This includes checking the artwork and color testing to achieve the best print possible on each substrate.
· Support the art department with layouts for customer orders that communicate messages clearly with an emphasis on strong design, providing the best solutions for our customers.
· Take initiative to quickly gain intimate knowledge of our products and services.
· Printing, organizing and distributing invoices to each production department based on the order.
· Additional duties assigned by management.
· Stay up-to-date on color and printing technologies.
· Cross-training in sublimation, vinyl, engraving and assembly departments in order to assist our production team during busy seasons.
· Contribute to high-level discussions about department operations and growth.
· Create and submit customer-driven digital sign proofs
· Assist other departments when needed.
· Creating prototypes for new products.
· Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop are basic requirements of this job position.
· Mastery of design principles, especially as applied to text/print layout and font treatments.
· Previous experience with color management and correction is preferred.
· Previous layout experience in a production environment is preferred.
· Must have excellent adaptability and resourcefulness.
· Must have superior attention to details AND accuracy.
· Must demonstrate the following key attributes on a daily basis: positive attitude, accountability, respect, and trust.
· Must be able to work effectively with other departments within the company to understand their requirements and factor this information into serving our customers.
· Must be able to communicate openly with team members and management about ideas, problems, needs, etc.
· Two years of experience working in the sign industry or in a production/quality control environment is preferred.
Qualified candidates must demonstrate their possession and practice of the following competencies:
· Attention to detail
· Calm under pressure
· Honesty and integrity
· Openness to criticism and ideas
· Organization and multi-tasking
· Follow-through on commitments
• Medical Insurance – Company pays 50% of employee premium (excludes dependents) – Eligible on 1st of month after 60 days of employment
• Dental Insurance – Company pays 50% of premium (includes dependents) – Eligible on 1st of month after 60 days of employment
• Vision Insurance – Company pays 50% of premium (includes dependents) – Eligible on 1st of month after 60 days of employment
• Short-term disability Insurance – Company pays 100% of employee premium – Eligible on 1st of month after 1 year of employment
• Choice Financial HSA account – Employee funded – Eligible on 1st of month after 60 days of employment (if taking medical through Office Sign Company)
• Employees may also enroll in a variety of supplemental insurance plans through Aflac; i.e. longterm disability, hospitalization, life, etc. Employees are responsible for 100% of the premiums, although the premiums may be deducted on a pre-tax basis.
• A generous PTO (Paid Time Off) program.
• After 90 days, employees are eligible to enroll in a Simple IRA through Bell State Bank and Trust.
• Office Sign Company will match up to 3% of an employee’s contribution.
• Great company culture, and being part of the Office Sign Company family!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.officesigncompany.com/office-sign-company-jobs.aspx →