Asset Manager Accountant
December 7, 2017 | Bysmartmovefm
Spherion Staffing is looking for an Asset Manager Accountant. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in the asset management of a portfolio of commercial properties. This position will look to maximize the financial performance of each property.
· Assisting the Senior Asset Manager in setting direction and goals with property managers and leasing brokerage firms
· Track and monitor critical information such as lease terms, tenant retail sales, insurance certificates, etc
· Conduct monthly reviews on individual property financial performance and interpret property financial information and key performance indicators to drive recommendations
· Identify ways to maximize revenue, control expenses and enhance value on real estate assets
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Broad background in construction techniques and design, business administration, and finance desired
· CPA or MBA desirable
· 2+ years of real estate related work experience preferred.
· Significant in-depth knowledge of managing, leasing, purchasing, selling, and financing of commercial properties.
· Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
· Experience with Yardi software a plus
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com