Cash Management Officer
June 12, 2017 | ByHumanResources@Western
Western State Bank is seeking a Cash Management Officer to join our team at our West Fargo location. The core focus of Cash management Officer is:
- Identify and analyze cash management opportunities and facilitate the sales and support of such functions.
- Provide affective service and maintenance of online banking features through support both internally and externally.
- Establish, build, and maintain a portfolio, including products and services for small business clientele; identify prospects and customer loan/deposit opportunities that meet the bank’s risk profile.
- Create new business opportunities, relations, and product ideas to meet customer needs.
The qualities of the ideal candidate are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance-related field required
- 3+ years of financial experience is preferred
This is a full time position with benefits.
At Western, “what” you know is important, but not as important as how you relate to teammates and customers. We differentiate ourselves through our work environment, based on the principles of respect, curiosity, creativity, individual empowerment, and the ability to listen effectively and communicate openly. We also believe in continual learning, bias toward action, keeping commitments, and doing our absolute best every day. We believe that our ability to deliver on our promise of being Your Hometown Bank is a result of these high standards.
If you are seeking to contribute your experience, energy and talent to a collaborative, forward-thinking company, and possess the experience described above, please apply online at www.westernbanks.com/careers.
Western State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. Member FDIC.