Western State Bank is seeking a Credit Review Analyst to join our growing team at our West Fargo location. The core focus of the Credit Review Analyst is to:
- Conduct file reviews by auditing loan files on a regular basis to ensure that the bank’s loan policy and all applicable regulations are successfully implemented; communicate any findings and make necessary changes to documentation and processes.
- Write reports and summarize findings in an effort to communicate credit review results, trends, recommended solutions and suggestions, and sharing best practices with internal departments.
- Conduct appraisal reviews on a regular basis and ensure necessary compliance and regulatory policy is successfully implemented; communicate, summarize, and document any findings, and recommend updates to policies and procedures.
- Assist in the company’s appraisal management process to facilitate independent appraiser selection for in-house and secondary market orders; provide accurate and timely data to the company’s Appraisal Committee.
The qualities of the ideal candidate are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or Management
- Previous internship or full-time credit experience preferred
This is a full time position with benefits.
Are you Ready to Join the Western State Bank Team?
If you are looking to contribute your energy and skills to our team apply online at www.westernbanks.com/careers.
Western State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. Member FDIC
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.westernbanks.com/careers →