GFMEDC-administered Growth Initiative Fund (GIF) approved six loans during the fourth quarter of 2022
January 6, 2023 | Bylgnelson| News
The primary-sector companies utilizing these programs this past quarter are:
- Dakota Specialty Milling – a family-owned business that manufactures specialty baking ingredients and processes non-branded flour products for a variety of manufacturers and distribution companies.
- Grain Designs – a company that designs, manufactures, and sells custom home and office furniture & signage direct to consumers.
- JSM Woodworks – a manufacturer of architectural millwork, case goods, fixtures, and furniture, commonly for the commercial, retail, hospitality and healthcare markets.
- PRx Performance – a leader in the manufacturing and distribution of space-saving fitness equipment.
- SpaceAge Synthetics – a manufacturer of specialty and mass-produced composite components from polyurethane and fiberglass products for the marine, transportation, and building products industries.
- Trimyxs – a startup manufacturer of a universal push lawnmower attachment.