The Greater Fargo Moorhead Economic Development Corporation (GFMEDC) is a catalyst for economic growth and prosperity. Using a comprehensive approach to economic development, the GFMEDC accelerates job and wealth creation in Cass County, ND and Clay County, Minn.
The GFMEDC will:
- Lead the development of a robust economy where people and businesses thrive
- Strategically pursue job creation and business attraction
- Work with K-12, higher education and industry to ensure a strong talent pipeline
- Support a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Create collaboration between public and private sectors
We have a magnificent product to sell. Greater Fargo Moorhead and companies located here benefit from a business-friendly environment, a well-developed and reliable infrastructure, exceptional higher education and research institutions, and a culture of hard work and collaboration.
The GFMEDC, a non-profit organization, is funded both privately and publicly. Primary-sector, retail, and service-oriented businesses invest in our efforts, and the Cass and Clay County Commissions provide public funding.
The GFMEDC is building Greater Fargo Moorhead by:
- A strong focus on demand-driven workforce development.
- Retaining and expanding existing businesses and industries.
- Attracting new businesses and industries.
- Initiating, facilitating and supporting traditional and high-tech infrastructure enhancement initiatives
To benefit the larger business community, the GFMEDC:
- Advocates for business-friendly public policies.
- Facilitates activities that bring companies, educators and civic leaders together in ways that make something greater possible.
- Leads efforts to formulate a clear, aggressive vision for our future.
- Promotes Fargo Moorhead as a business, education and career destination.
Fueling Our Future (FOF) is a joint venture between The Chamber and the Greater Fargo Moorhead Economic Development Corporation (EDC) that provides a platform to bring leaders together to understand and identify actionable steps and outcomes around major issues with a regional impact. FOF works intentionally to support and build a thriving community.
The VPP advocates interests and concerns of business and industry in the Red River Valley and works together to leverage our collective resources, strengthen partnerships and influence public policy.